The Alana high performance paddle is designed for women and is lightweight and provides amazing performance for racing, touring and wave riding. The paddle is lightweight due to its advanced construction and the Tahitian T-handle is comfortable and secure in your hands with its traction grip coating. The Alana paddle allows for a faster stroke and added comfort due to its UD carbon/glass blade and filament wound carbon shaft.
The length can easily be adjusted with Naish's Anti-twist Vario System. Now you can quickly adjust the paddle on the fly to create the perfect alignment and length for any type of paddleboard riding.
- Performance paddle for wom of all skill levels.
- Great performance for touring, wave riding and racing.
- Tahitian T-handle with Traction grip coating and a low profile, power transfer design.
- Anti-twist Vario Adjustment System
- Blade with ABS rail for built in edge protection
Paddle Shaft Construction:
- 50% Filament Wound Carbon that is light weight and provides a Soft flex.
- A filament-wound Kevlar reinforcement provides a textured grip and shaft reinforcement
Paddle Blade Construction:
- UD Carbon/Glass Matrix Pre-preg for Soft blade flex and durability
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding for a optimized resin content & cure and impact resistant
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core for absolute precision shaping
- Approximate Weight: 1.22 Pounds
- Blade Surface Area: 95 in2
- Shaft Diameter: RDS