Naish Glide X30 GS Series Paddleboar
The new Glide 14’0” X30 GS is the ideal choice for riders who want exceptional stability for touring, enjoying downwind ocean runs, recreational racing and fitness training. Its newly developed rocker and bottom shape easily adapt to flatwater conditions while the tail rocker still allows for outstanding open ocean performance. It features a penetrating V nose and a flat rocker for phenomenal gliding performance and has ample thickness and width for stability and early planing on the open ocean in any conditions.
- Designed for Touring, Recrational Racing and All-around Fitness
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V nose cuts through the water with less drag.
- Fast rocker line and bottom shape for improved performance.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Glide X30 GS 14'0" Specifications:
- 14' 0" Length X 30" Width X 8 3/16" Depth
- 314L Volume
- 9.5" Fin
- 37 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Glide X30 GS 14'0" Construction:
- Wood reinforced stand area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom