Naish Hokua GT Paddleboard - Includes a Free Naish Makani 8.5 Vario SUP Paddle
The Naish Hokua GT 9' 5" Paddleboard has a hybrid design that is makes it the perfect all-around wave board for bigger riders with advanced skills or small riders with average skills. This is a great wave board to start out on that you will never outgrow. The board has a low entry rocker, a wide nose and accelerated tail kick for superb stability and wave riding versatility. The board can be ridden as a thruster or a quad.
The Hokua GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Hokua GT 9'5" Features:
- Board for smaller riders with average skills up to bigger riders with advanced skills.
- Designed for all-around wave riding while providing superb stability.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Low entry rocker, wide nose and accelerated tail kick design.
- Increased tail kick for excellent control and turning capabilities.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Hokua GT 9'5" Specifications:
- 9' 5" Length X 29 1/2" Width X 4 3/8" Depth
- 140L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 20.7 Pounds
- 210 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Hokua GT 9'5" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement