Naish Javelin X28 GX Series Paddleboar
The Javelin 12'6" X28 GX is an expert level race design suitable for ambitious racers and professional competition. It features a state-of-the-art rocker line and newly developed deck and bottom shape for lightning fast acceleration and ultimate gliding speed.
The advanced dihedral nose shape allows water to instantly release instead of wrap, forcing water to split off the sides of the board instead of toward the riders feet. More lift is also created thanks to the nose’s ability to vertically slice through water when pearling, allowing the rider to continue their smooth pace without interruption. In addition, the center double-concave bottom shape provides maximum directional stability while the wider tail and tucked edges allow for controlled yet aggressive buoy turns.Naish Javelin X28 GX 12'6" Features:
- Designed for flatwater professional racing in the 12' 6" class
- Constructed with advanced technology and lightweight materials.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- State-of-the-art rocker shape enables amazing acceleration and gliding speed.
- Race rocker line and bottom shape for improved performance.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Javelin X28 GX 12'6" Specifications:
- 12' 6" Length X 28" Width X 7 3/16" Depth
- 254L Volume
- 9.5" Fin
- 22 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Javelin X28 GX 12'6" Construction:
- Wood reinforcement in stance area
- Full PVC sandwich deck
- Glass matrix deck and bottom
- CNC cut EPS closed cell core
- Full carbon bottom