The Keiki high performance paddle is designed for kids of all ages and skill levels. The paddle is lightweight due to its advanced glass matrix construction and the Tahitian T-handle is comfortable and secure in your hands with its traction grip coating. The paddle has a soft flex blade that is durable and impact resistant.
The length can easily be adjusted with Naish's Anti-twist Vario System. Now you can quickly adjust the paddle on the fly to create the perfect alignment and length for any type of paddleboard riding.
- Performance paddle for kids of all ages and skill levels.
- Tahitian T-handle with Traction grip coating and a low profile, power transfer design.
- Anti-twist Vario Adjustment System
Paddle Shaft Construction:
- 50% Filament Wound Carbon that is light weight and provides a Soft flex.
Paddle Blade Construction:
- Glass Matrix Pre-preg for Soft blade flex and durability
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding for a optimized resin content & cure and impact resistant
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core for absolute precision shaping
- Approximate Weight: 1.26 Pounds
- Blade Surface Area: 95 in2
- Shaft Diameter: RDS