Naish Mana Air Paddleboard
The Mana Air 9'10" is an incredibly stable, 34” wide-style design that is ideal for learning, touring and small wave riding. It features a smoothed out, progressive rocker that provides easy turning maneuverability and outstanding all-around performance in flatwater.Inflatable Mana Air is extremely durable and much more forgiving than traditional paddleboards. They are lightweight and can be transported in just about any vehicle.
Naish Mana Air 9'10" Features:
- All-around performance in flatwater.
- Designed for all sizes of riders who want a stable board.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Smooth, progresseve rocker bottom.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
- Includes a canvas carry/storage bag and high pressure pump with pressure gauge.
Naish Mana Air 9'10" Specifications:
- 9' 10" Length X 34" Width X 6" Depth
- 230L Volume
- 10" Slide In Fin
- 23.8 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight