Naish Mana GS Paddleboard
The Naish Mana GS 9' 5" Paddleboard is designed to be stable and provide excellent performance in small to medium size surf. Designed for waves, the exaggerated tail rocker, soft rails and V bottom make turning on a wave incredibly easy. The shape of the board is great for lighter riders in small surf and bigger riders who want more stability in a shorter wave board.
Naish Mana GS 9'5" Features:
- Board for small to medium size waves.
- Designed for lighter riders in small surf and big riders who want stability in a short board.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V bottom with soft rails and exaggerated tail rocker.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana GS 9'5" Specifications:
- 9' 5" Length X 32" Width X 4 3/4" Depth
- 163L Volume
- 9.0" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 24.5 Pounds
- 210 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana GS 9'5" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom