Naish Mana Soft Top Paddleboard
The Naish Mana Soft Top 10' 0" Paddleboard has a full Soft Top that is safe and forgiving for new paddlers of any skill level. Combining a full EVA deck, hard bottom and ultra high density EVA rails will give novice riders the ideal board to learn the basics and advance their skills. The board is resilient to paddle scuffs and dings and is more forgiving for novice riders. The board is designed for all around cruising and catching small waves. The hard bottom improves the gliding performance of the board and is easy to maneuver.
Naish Mana Soft Top 10'0" Features:
- Board for all-around cruising and small waves.
- Designed for all new paddlers and is more forgiving than other styles.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- Full EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana Soft Top 10'0" Specifications:
- 10' 0" Length X 33" Width X 4 3/4" Depth
- 190L Volume
- 9.0" Fin
- 28.7 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana Soft Top 10'0" Construction:
- Grooved and embossed EVA deck
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- CNC Cut EPS Core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom