Naish Mana Soft Top Paddleboard
The Naish Mana Soft Top 11' 6" Paddleboard has a full Soft Top that is safe and forgiving for new paddlers of any skill level. The boards width, length and thickness make this the ideal board for first time paddles of any size and weight. Because the board is wider and has a flatter rocker, the board is very stable and easy to paddle. Combining a full EVA deck, hard bottom and ultra high density EVA rails will give novice riders the ideal board to learn the basics and advance their skills. The board is designed for all around cruising and catching small waves and is resilient to paddle scuffs and dings. The hard bottom improves the gliding performance of the board and is easy to maneuver.
Naish Mana Soft Top 11'6" Features:
- Board for all-around cruising and small waves.
- Designed for all new paddlers and is more forgiving than other styles.
- Great gliding performance and easy maneuverability.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- Full EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana Soft Top 11'6" Specifications:
- 11' 6" Length X 35" Width X 5 1/2" Depth
- 262L Volume
- 9.0" Fin
- 33 Pounds
- 280 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana Soft Top 11'0" Construction:
- Grooved and embossed EVA deck
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- CNC Cut EPS Core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom