Naish Nalu GS Paddleboard
The Naish Nalu GS 11' 6" paddleboard is designed for all around use and has a fully body design that is perfect for all types of use including entry level paddling, flatwater cruising, to surfing. Because the board is so versatile, it is the perfect board for the whole family to use. The rails are a full 5 1/2" thick and it has a timeless rocker line that gives you a very wide range of use.
Naish Nalu GS 11'6" Features:
- All-around board with full body design.
- Designed for all types of use including everything from cruising to surfing.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Timeless rocker line that provides a very wide range of uses.
- Perfect for beginners to experts.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Nalu GS 11'6" Specifications:
- 11' 6" Length X 29 3/4" Width X 5 1/2" Depth
- 231L Volume
- 10.5" Fin
- 30.6 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Nalu GS 11'6" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom