Naish Nalu GT Paddleboard
The new Nalu 11’0” GT features a versatile design for classic longboard surfing performance, touring and flatwater cruising. It has been fine-tuned with decreased volume in the nose and tail areas, resulting in an extremely responsive board with easy maneuverability. It features a wide outline and double concave deck in the stance area for optimal stability and comfort. This addition to the Nalu range offers riders the highest level of true longboard surfing performance, making everyday a great day on the water.
The Nalu GT includes upgraded features such as lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Nalu GT 11'0" Features:
- All-around board that is extra stable.
- Designed for touring, carrying gear, tandem paddling and small surf.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Multi-channel bottom design that channels water from the nose to tail
- Designed to provide superb stability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
- Optional Bungee System can attach to the front for carrying gear or coolers (sold separately).
Naish Nalu GT 11'0" Specifications:
- 11" Length X 31" Width X 4 1/2" Depth
- 175L Volume
- 10.5" Fin
- 24.9 Pounds
- 210 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Nalu GT 11'0" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement