The Odyssey Paddleboard is designed learning the basics, exploring, all-around cruising and riding small waves. The unique shape makes it an ideal board for all types of activities and for families looking for a board they can share. The boards extra wide width from the nose to the tail make this the ideal board for first time paddles of any size and weight. Because the board is wider and has a flatter rocker, the board is very stable and easy to paddle. The well-balanced design allows the paddler to easily cruise in a straight line, pivot turn or stand still with ease. The quad-Concave bottom channels the water form the nose to tail for amazing straight line gliding, especially for a board of its length.
Naish Odyssey Soft Top 9'8" Features:
- Board for all-around cruising, small waves, exploring and learning.
- Designed for all new paddlers and is more forgiving than other styles.
- Great gliding performance and easy maneuverability.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- Soft top is ideal for schools and rentals
Naish Odyssey Soft Top 9'8" Specifications:
- 9' 8" Length X 34" Width X 4 7/8" Depth
- 200L Volume
- 9.0" Fin
- 26 Pounds
- 250 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Odyssey 9'8" Construction:
- Grooved and embossed EVA deck
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- CNC Cut EPS Core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom