The Nirvana Heat Pump transfers heat from the ambient air to the pool water to effectively and economically heater your swimming pool. It features a double coil titanium heat exchanger that is resistant to corrosion caused by pool water, chlorine and salt water.
A Heat Pump can heat the pool water more efficiently and for a fraction of the cost of gas. This model not only heats the pool but also includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature when it is hotter than you want.
Nirvana Heat Pump Features:
- Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- 93,000 BTU Heat / 59,500 Cool
- 240 Volts
- 2" Intake and Discharge
- COP of 7.4 (80/80/80) and 6.2 (80/80/63 - AHRI independently tested)
- Unique fiberglass casing that is extremely durable, easy to clean and reduces noise levels (very quiet 54 decibels)
- Compatible with pool automation systems
- Scroll compressor that is encase in a specially designed cabinet for added protection and to reduce noise
- Titanium double coil heat exchanger with large surface are for efficient heat transfer
- Heat exchanger is housed in a 14" diameter nylon can that reduces velocity and erosion while maximizing heat transfer.
- Oversized Blue Fin evaporator for improved performance
- Swept wing fan blade reduces noise
- R410A Refrigerant that is clean and efficient
- Electronic control board for easy operation
- Refrigeration system discharge is insulated to improve performance
- Corrosion inhibiting coating on all components
- Electronic and intelligent defrost system
- Thermostatic expansion valve regulates the refrigerant flow according to outside temperatures
- Refrigerant filter dryer protects the compressor and refrigerant circuit
- Manufacturers Warranty: 5 Years parts and labor cover to cover, 10 years on the compressor, lifetime on the titanium coil exchanger and 15 years on the fiberglass casing