The case is 100% waterproof and can be used during all types of water activities including lounging in or by the pool, sitting on the beach, at the lake, on the boat and so many more... The case is easy to seal with its Slide Seal System and can be submersed in up to 19 feet/6 meters of water. If you drop it in the water it will float to prevent it from sinking to the bottom.
The transparent front and LENZFLEX back allows you relax and read while your eReader is safely sealed in a waterproof case.
Waterproof eBook Reader Case Features:
- 100% waterproof case (Class 5)
- Protects the eReader while allowing you to still use it
- Floats if you drop it into the water
- Guaranteed submersible to a depth of 19 feet / 6 meters
- Protects against sand, dirt, dust and water
- Case is made of a soft matte PVC
- Padded back panel for added protection
- Includes a fully adjustable shoulder strap for safe carrying
- Fits all types of eReaders including Kindle and even smaller Samsung tablets
Waterproof eBook Reader Case Includes:
- (1) Waterproof Case
- (1) Neck lanyard
- (1) Moisture-sensitive desiccant sachet for hot & humid conditions
- (1) Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- (1) Carabineer clip
- (1) Instructions / Care Guide
- Waterproof Rating 5 - Waterproof and submersible to depths greater than 6 meters / 19 feet (often as much as 100 feet but varies by product and manufacturer). Suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturers maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search & rescue, and white water rafting. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: depths greater than the manufacturers maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal.