FullFlowXF Backwash Valve without fittings or unions with inlet on bottom.
The Pentair FullFloXF High Performance Valve has near zero pressure loss across the valve which significantly reduces the amount of energy required by a filtration system and saves your customers money. Depending on your utility rates, this valve could save you hundreds of dollars per year when compared to a typical backwash valve. The FullFloXF Backwash Valve is Title 24-compliant for 2", 2 1/2" and 3" Plumbing.
FullFloXF Backwash Valve Features:
- FullFlowXF Backwash Valve without fittings or unions.
- Valve works with D.E. or Sand Filters.
- Title 24-compliant for 2", 2 1/2", or 3" plumbing.
- Valve body constructed of high quality corrosion-resistant PVC.
- Incredibly low pressure loss significantly reduces the amount of energy used.
- Robust design assures years of trouble free operation.
- Comfort grip over-molded large handle.
- 3" outside diameter and 2 1/2" inside diameter ports.
- Full unrestricted straight through 2 1/2" inch flow.
- Removable end caps for servicing ease.
- Molded in markings and text to show handle position and port labeling.
- Bottom water inlet.
12.175 x 17.4 x 8.1