The Pentair IntelliComm II Interface Adapter allows Compool and Non-Pentair Control Systems to control IntelliFlo and IntelliPro Variable Speed and Flow Pumps. The new IntelliComm II Interface Adapter provides automatic control of "IntelliFlo" and IntelliFlo variable speed and flow pumps with Pentair's Compool systems as well as Jandy and Hayward automation controllers.
The IntelliComm II Interface adapter can be used with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch systems, when additional pumps are required beyond the normal system capacity.
Pentair IntelliCom 2 Features:
- Easy installation low voltage protocol adapter works with Compool and other control systems and draws power from the existing RS-485 communication line.
- Allows control of four individual speeds or flows controlled by the Automation control system.
- Can also be used to further expand the number of IntelliFlo pumps being controlled by EasyTouch (current limit is 2) and IntelliTouch (current limit is 8) automation control systems.
- Compact and affordable.
The IntelliFlo VF pump can be selected to run at a specific US gallons per minute (GPM), for each external control input:
- IntelliFlo VF: 15 - 130 GPM
The IntelliFlo VS+ SVRS, IntelliFlo VS 3050 and IntelliPro VS 3050 pump can be selected to run at a specific speed (RPM), for each external control input:
- IntelliFlo VS+ SVRS: 1100 - 3450 RPM
- IntelliFlo VS 3050: 400 - 3450 RPM
- IntelliPro VS 3050: 400 - 3450 RPM
- Rated 9 - 30 VDC with 4 Inputs