The IntelliComm 4 Interface Adapter allows Compool and Non-Pentair Control Systems to control IntelliFlo and IntelliPro Variable Speed and Flow Pumps. The new IntelliComm 4 Interface Adapter provides automatic control of "IntelliFlo" and IntelliFlo variable speed and flow pumps with Pentairs Compool systems as well as Jandy and Hayward automation controllers.
Pentair IntelliCom 4 Features:
- Easy installationlow voltage protocol adapter works with Compool and other control systems and draws power from the existing RS-485 communication line.
- Allows control of four individual speeds or flows controlled by the Automation control system.
- Can also be used to further expand the number of IntelliFlo pumps being controlled by EasyTouch (current limit is 2) and IntelliTouch (current limit is 8) automation control systems.
- Compact and affordable.
The IntelliComm 4 provides four pairs of input terminal connections. These inputs connectors are actuated by either 15 VAC to 240 VAC or 15 VDC to 100 VDC from the source device such as an automation controller, heater, or heat pump. If more than one input is active, the highest program number will be communicated to the pump.
The IntelliFlo VF and IntelliPro VF pump can be programmed to run at a specific US gallons per minute (GPM), for each external control input.
- IntelliFlo VF: 15 - 130 GPM
- IntelliPro VF:15 - 130 GPM
Programming Pump Speeds (RPM) for IntelliFlo VS+ SVRS, IntelliFlo VS3050 and IntelliPro VS3050. The IntelliFlo VS+ SVRS, IntelliFlo VS3050 and IntelliPro VS3050 pump can be programmed to run at a specific speed
(RPM), for each external control input.
- IntelliFlo VS+ SVRS: 1100 - 3450 RPM
- IntelliFlo VS3050: 400 - 3110 RPM
- IntelliPro VS3050: 400 - 3450 RPM
- Rated 15 - 240 VAC 15 - 100 VDC with 4 Inputs