Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump 011008
The Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump has a unique hydraulic platform that was specifically developed for compliance with certain flow rate regulations in specific geographical areas. In some regions, pool owners with smaller plumbing diameters may face regulations that restrict the rate of flow on replacement pumps in certain applications, thereby precluding them from using some of today's most energy-efficient pump models. The IntelliFlo i1 pool pump provides all the great features that have made our standard IntelliFlo pumps the best-selling industry standard, but is engineered to limit the flow to the equivalent of a 1 hp WhisperFlo pump. Furthermore, IntelliFlo i1 pool pump has a max amp rating of 7 amps, which helps make retrofits easier in applications limited by an existing wire gauge size.
Traditional pumps operate at set, unchangeable speeds. Those speeds are almost always higher than required. As a result, they overpower the jobs theyre assigned to do, which wastes energy.
The Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump allows custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets and waterfalls. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed is lower than the preset, unchangeable speeds of older pumps.
When water moves more slowly for longer periods, it helps reduce the occurrence of algae that forms more easily when water is pumped briskly and then allowed to rest for long intervals. Your filter works more effectively because it has more time to sift out particles from the water, and because particles arent forced through the filter media under needlessly high pressure. Automatic chemical dispensers and chlorinators also work better when water is kept moving.
Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Pump Features:
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements.
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities - protect the pump for longer service life.
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators and chemical dispensers because water moves slower for longer periods of time.
- The quietest pump on the planet - thanks to its permanent magnet motor, TEFC design and the fact that it can operate at lower speeds.
- Typical cost savings of $620 to $1,360 each year 1.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps.
- Dramatically quieter operationas low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars.
- Precise matching of motor speed to your pools needs.
- Integrated keypadno need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a cinch.
- Easy installation for inground pools and pool/spa combos of all types and sizes, new or aftermarket.
- Full compatibility with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features, and more... from practically anywhere, anytime.
12 1/2" Wide x 28" Length x 15 1/2" Height
$50 - $600 IntelliFlo Rebate Inefficient pool pumps are considered a significant drain on energy and therefore a prime target for replacement with newer, more energy-efficient models. That's why a number of utility companies are offering rebate incentives to pool owners for the purchase of energy-efficient swimming pool pumps.
Below is a list of utilities offering rebates for purchase of an IntelliPro variable speed pump. Please note, program dates and eligibility requirements are subject to change by the utility company without notice. See specific utility company website to verify program details and availability.