Pentair Prowler 820 Robotic Pool CleanerThe Pentair Prowler 820 robotic cleaner takes all the work and hassle out of keeping your inground pool spotless and inviting. Its advanced design scrubs, vacuums and filters, cleaning most pools (including the waterline) in just three hours.
The Prowler 820 is also an environmentally friendly pool cleaning choice. Its internal filtration system cleans water as the Prowler 820 circulates chemicals more thoroughly throughout the poolreducing chemical needs and increasing water clarity. Plus, its low-voltage operation reduces energy usecleaning most pools for as little as 15 cents a cleaning.
Totally independent of your pool circulation system, the Prowler 820 gives you plug-in convenience. No installation, costly-to-operate booster pump, or cumbersome hoses are required. Just plug it in, place it in your pool and the Prowler 820 does the rest.
Pentair Prowler 820 Features:
- Auto-reverse feature helps prevent hang-ups in corners and by steps and ladders for uninterrupted performance.
- Integrated filter reduces run time of your primary filtration system, saving on pump energy costs and minimizing wear and tear.
- Includes convenient caddy for easy handling and storage. Plug-in convenience; requires no installation, no booster pump and no hoses.
- Superior swivel design helps prevent cable tangling and keeps the Prowler 820 free to move throughout your entire pool.
- Powered tracks keep unit on the move for the most thorough clean possibleeven up slopes and walls.
- Large self-contained inner cartridge collects dirt and debris.
- Vacuums all types of debris and helps remove algae from water.
- Easy to maintain; filter cartridge is quick and simple to clean.
- Full cartridge indicator lets you know when Prowler 820 needs attending.
- Recommended pool size up to 20 x 50 feet.
- 60 foot cable length
- Ultra-fine filter porosity
- Electrical specification IP 54, input 115 VAC / 60 Hz
- Voltage in water Less than 24V DC
- Cleaner and key components are certified to UL standards for safety by ETL.