Rainbow Automatic Chlorine/Bromine Feeders are designed to be used with slow dissolving trichlor or bromine tablets only. The feeders is plumbed in-line of new or existing pools or spas. It installs on the pressure side of the pump downstream of all pool equipment and comes standard with 2" and 1 1/2" slip PVC fittings. This feeder can be plumbed in a top feed and bottom feed configuration. It treats pools from 6,500 to 27,000 gallons of water in a bottom feed configuration and 18,000 to 70,000 in a top feed configuration.
Rainbow Chemical Feeder Features:
- In-Line Plumbing
- See-through Amber Housing
- Completely enclosed system that doesn't require any special venting
- Holds up to 11 large 3" Tablets or 98 small 1" Tablets
- No escaping gases
- Retrofits into existing pools or spas. Operates on pressure side of pump.
- Uses 1/4" feeder hoses, control valve and fittings (Included)
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- NSF Listed
Pentair Rainbow R171218