Pentair Stainless Steel Submersible Pump PCD-1000
The robust Pentair PCD-1000 Submersible Pump is designed for draining and utility applications, with the capability to pump water down to 1 3/8" in depth. The pump features improved flow rates, a superior stainless steel casing, suction strainer, impeller and shaft for greater corrosion resistance and longer service life. Debris and stones up to 3/4 inch are able to pass through the pump. The pump features a 11/4 inch discharge port for faster draining. A float switch and discharge port adaptors are also included.
Pentair PCD-1000 Features:
- 3/4 Horsepower Motor.
- 115V, 60 Hz, single phase, permanent split capacitor motor.
- Automatic thermal overload protection.
- Clog-resistant cast stainless steel impeller.
- Accommodates water temperatures ranging from 32°F to 130°F.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Equipped with 15-foot, 18/3 grounding-type power cord.
- Convenient, top-mounted handle.
- Rubber feet to eliminate scratching.
- 1-1/4" Female NPT Elbow
- 1-1/4" Male NPT to 1½" Female NPT Adaptor
The PCD-1000 Submersible Pump is equipped with an automatic reset thermal protector to help prevent premature failure caused by overheating. If the internal motor temperature rises to unsafe levels, the switch will protect the motor by causing it to stop. When the motor has sufficiently cooled, the switch will reset automatically and restart the motor, allowing you to resume pumping.
The included external float switch allows for optional automatic operation of the PCD-1000 pump. It is easily installed by plugging directly into an outlet and connecting the pump cord to the opposite end of the switch. The pump is then automatically activated when the surrounding water raises the float switch to a 45° angle from the handle. Once the water level and float switch return to its original position, the pump is automatically turned off.