Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decadesa testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus fiberglass sand filter.
- 1.5" Top Mount Valve for improved flow and efficiency.
- 1.8 Square Feet Effective Filtration Area
- 40 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 175 Lbs of Sand Required (Not Included)
19 1/2" Diameter X 37" Height
Tagelus Sand Filter Features:
- The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service. Easy does it. The six-position Hi-Flow valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. Pressure gauge also included.
- Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
- A special diffuser creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fastthe result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
Pentair Tagelus TA40D 144126