The Polaris 9350 Pool Cleaner is a powerful robotic cleaner designed for in-ground pools. The user friendly features include a top access filter canister, an easy lift system that allows you to touch one button to drive the cleaner to the pools surface for easy removal and dual cleaning cycles that you can select that enables the cleaner to clean the walls and floor or only the floor for quicker cleanings.
The comprehensive cleaning system is designed to clean all types of pool surfaces including tile, cement, plaster, vinyl, fiberglass etc. It uses Vortex Vacuum Technology to capture more debris than most robotic cleaners by as much as 4 times the amount dirt and debris.
$75 Mail-In Rebate: Click Here to Download Offer
May 5, 2016 – July 4, 2016
Polaris 9350 Sport Specifications:
- Polaris 9350 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Cleans Pools up to 20' X 50'
- Cleans Pool Floors, Walls and Steps
- 60 Foot Double Insulated Floating Cable
- Internal Filter Canister Filter
- Easy Clean Filter Canister
- ETL listed to applicable UL Standards.
- Internal Filter Canister Collects Medium to Fine Debris
- Includes Powder Coated Alloy Caddy
- Cleans All In-ground Pool Surfaces
- The Vortex Vacuum Technology allows it to capture over 4 times the debris load of other cleaners. It keeps working where other robotic cleaners cant.
- Includes a premium quality transport/storage caddy constructed of heavy gauge powder coated alloy.
- Easy Access, Quick Release Filter Canister, Large Capacity, Simple Debris Removal
- Faster Navigation, Enhanced Agility, Rapid Cleaning Action
- All Terrain Aqua-Trac Wheels
- Never Touch Debris Again Simple Shake and Spray Filter Canister Cleaning
- Rear Water Propulsion System Cleans Tight Corners
- Two Year Manufacturers Warranty (see warranty for details)