There are three parts to all Pool Frog Mineral System - the Cycler, Mineral Reservoir and the pre-filled chlorine Bac Pac.
The Pool Frog Cycler acts as the "water treatment center" and controls the flow of water through the system. No extra plumbing. No electricity. No extra headaches!
The Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir, which contains Frog's EPA registered mineral formula and fits inside the Cycler. The minerals continually replenish themselves for added protection against bacteria, as well as keeping your pool's pH balanced by acting as a neutralizer. One Mineral Reservoir will last the full season or up to 6 months; use two reservoirs for year-round pools.
The pre-filled, Bac Pac contains 7 pounds of chlorine and is inserted into the chlorine Cycler dispensing low levels of chlorine for 3-4 weeks. The complete Pool Frog System allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50% over standard water treatment programs.
The patented Control Dial on the front of the Cycler lets you manage the amount of water flowing through the system. Water is circulated upward into the Mineral Reservoir and chlorine Bac Pac simultaneously. The erosion design of this system continuously dispenses chlorine at a precise low level (only 0.5 is needed). Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it for weeks at a time!
Pool Frog XL Pro Features:
- Pool Frog Cycler with Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir for in-ground pools.
- Less work with no daily dosing of minerals or chlorine.
- Pre-filled pacs eliminate fumes typical of chlorine buckets.
- Reduces red eyes.
- Reduces fading swimsuits.
- Lower chlorine levels help prevent damage to equipment and surfaces.
- Extra large capacity chlorine dispenser.
- Includes mineral reservoir (lasts up to 6 months)
Note: Chlorine Bac Pacs Sold Separately.
Pool Frog 01-01-5450