The gate alarm is designed to be used on any gate that provides access to your swimming pool. It continuosly monitors the gate and an alarm will sound within 7 second if a child opens it, even if they close the gate behind them. The pass through feature allows adults to open the gate and pass through without the alarm sounding by simply pressing the pass through button. The alarm system is easy to install and is designed to withstand the weather and be used outdoors.
Gate Alarm Features:
- Alarm provides an audible warning if a child passes through the gate or door into the pool area.
- The system is always on for continuous protection and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- Helps to prevent someone from accidentally leaving your gate door open.
- Poolguard is powered by a 9-volt battery (sold separately) and has a battery life of around 1 year.
- A low battery indicator will alert you with an audible alert with the batter is low and needs to be replaced.
- Simple to install, operate and it meets the UL 2017 listing.
- System includes 6' of UL approved hook up wire, sensor switch and sensor magnet.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty (see warranty for details).