The Mineral Booster should be added 4 to 6 months after adding a PoolRx Mineral Purifier if you have a longer swimming season than 6 months or in extreme conditions.
How does the PoolRx Work? First you put the PoolRx into your swimming pool skimmer or pump basket. The minerals completely dissolve within the first 24 hours of use and form a stable residual of minerals throughout the entire pool water. This frees up low levels of chlorine and allows them to be more active and available to kill bacteria. As the minerals pass back over the PoolRx Pod during circulation, they are re-energized and continue to remain active for up to 6 months. Later, 4 to 6 Months after the first application, you may need to add PoolRx booster in extreme conditions or for areas with longer swimming seasons.
PoolRx Mineral Purifier Booster Features:
- Booster unit treats up pools up to 20,000 gallons of water
- Chemical reducer and 6 month algaecide
- Ideal for pools using chlorine and salt chlorine generators
- Provides up to 6 months of problem solving and chemicals reduction
- Allows you to maintain chlorine levels at a low 0.5 to 1.0 ppm (1.0 to 5.0 ppm for Commercial Pools)
- Buy less chlorine or reduce wear and tear on your chlorine generator by running it less
- Eliminates the need for phosphate removers, clarifiers and algaecides.
- Simplifies pool care and reduces maintenance time and costs
- Less chlorine use means less Cyanuric Acid (CYA) build up and Total Dissolve Solids (TDS) for longer periods between drain and refills
- Clean or backwash your filter before adding PoolRx.
- Add booster to through the skimmer.
- Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges.