QCA Spas Day Dreamer is a very roomy 7-person spa at an affordable price! You can easily fit your entire family or closest friends when you have them over for a relaxing soak in the hot tub. The specially formed comfort seats and lounger are powered by 40 wonderful massage jets and high flow pump. The directional Euro jets and pulsating swirl jets give you the complete body massage you have been waiting for, while the powers of buoyancy and heat help you to relax and relieve the stresses of the day.
QCA Spas Use Quality Components
The Day Dreamer was designed with comfort and space in mind – multi-level seating, large footwell, and walk-in steps all add to the perfect spa experience. The high-quality Lucite Acrylic shell features Microban protection, reducing germs and bacteria. The beautiful maintenance-free DuraFrame cabinet compliments the spa’s surroundings and has been engineered for energy-efficiency. The frame of the cabinet is built to last with galvanized, power-coated steel. The reversible cabinet panels are easy to remove, keeping your spa looking new for a long time.
A high-flow, energy-efficient pump and air flow control system allow you to achieve the perfect amount of jet pressure, giving you a wonderful massage experience. The spa’s shell is created with a four-layer strengthening process called Dura-Bond, combining high-density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop. This process yields a spa shell of superior strength. Spa maintenance couldn’t be easier with automatic filter cleaning cycles, freeze protection, and automatic heating systems.
You can easily access the top-side controls from inside or outside of the Day Dreamer spa. Balboa’s four-button Soft Touch control panel adjusts the temperature, pump, and light. The Soft Touch control pad also features diagnostic read-outs in the LED display.
QCA Spas Energy Saver System
All QCA Spas feature the Energy Saver System, a frictional heat recovery system. This energy-efficient design allows the recycled heat that is generated by the pumps to be trapped inside the cabinet in order to assist warming the spa’s shell and water from the inside, which saves you money.
- 7 Person Spa with Lounger
- 82" Length x 82" Width x 36" Height
- 425 Gallons U.S.
- 120 Volts with an included 15 foot GFCI protected cord
- 15 Amps
- 4 Kilowatt Heater
- 40 Jets (Including 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Lucite-Xtra Acrylic with Dura-Bond 4-layer strengthening process
- Maintenance-Free WeatherGuard Spa Cabinet
- Rigid insulated,weather-resistant locking hard cover
- Heat Recovery System which exceeds the California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Digital Electronic Topside Control from Balboa
- Built-in filter
- Air Flow Control System
- Zone Control
- 12-Volt Standard Light
- One huge 14 nozzle turbo massage jet (5-inch)
- Ten directional lower and mid-back (adjustable) / mini massage jets
- Twelve dual corner back jets, directional and mini massage (adjustable)
- Ten large vortex jets (adjustable)
- Six large rotational jets (adjustable)
- One fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- One Pump, Two-Speed, Low/High-Power
- 4.2 Max Brake Horsepower Hi-Flow
- Quiet operation
- Low cost circulation speed
- ETL & CE Listed
Manufactured in the U.S.A.