Rola-Chem flow meters are easy to read, accurate and designed to work with schedule 40 PVC pipe. They have a wide chamber that prevents clogging, reduces mineral deposits and can easily be opened to remove calcium deposits if needed.
The Flow Meter is calibrated on both sides for gallons per minute and liters per minute. The bobbin is made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and is easy to read for accurate flow rate readings.
- Easy to read bobbin provides accurate flow rate readings
- Calibrated in gallons per minute and liters per minute on both sides
- Wide chamber prevents clogging and reduces mineral deposits
- Serviceable design allows you to open it to clean if needed
- Can be used on new installations or to replace an existing flow meter
- For use with 2" schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Top Mount installation
- Range of 40 to 140 gallons per minute or 151 to 530 liters per minute
- 10" Minimum distance from downstream elbow or restriction
- 20" Minimum distance from upstream elbow or restriction
- Includes flow meter, gaskets and clamps
- Requires 3/4" diameter hole in pipe