S.R. Smith 8' ADA Extended 3-Bend Stair Rail 3HR-8ADA
S.R. Smith's ADA Extended 3-Bend Stair Rail is a standard height stair rail that meets all ADA safety requirements. This stainless steel stair rail is designed to be used on stairs or slopes in commercial pools and spas made of concrete, shotcrete, vinyl, or fiberglass. The ADA Extended 3-Bend Stair Rail may be installed using an optional AS-100B anchor, or by anchoring with reinforced rods.
S.R. Smith ADA Extended 3-Bend Stair Rail Features:
- 1.90" OD tubing
- .065" wall thickness
- ADA compliant
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Not recommended for use in salt pools
- Recommended optional anchor: AS-100B (sold separately)
- Recommended optional escutcheon: EP-100F (sold separately)
S.R. Smith ADA Extended 3-Bend Stair Rail Dimensions:
- Height above the finished surface: 34"
- Length: 8'
- Bends: 6" radius
S.R. Smith 3HR-8ADA