S.R. Smith Dade County Rollout 3-Step Ladder - 32" - Marine Grade 50-792E-32-MG
S.R. Smith's Dade County Rollout 3-Step Ladder is a durable stainless steel ladder that is designed with smaller radius bends that allow the ladder to fit closer to the pool wall than traditional pool ladders. This Dade County Rollout Ladder features 3 Econoline Plastic Steps. It also includes a crossbrace that increases the strength of the ladder, and rubber bumpers on the lower ends that protect the pool wall. This marine grade ladder is ideal for use in salt pools.
S.R. Smith Dade County Ladder Features:
- Fits closer to the pool wall than traditional ladders
- Includes 3 Econoline Plastic Steps (LTDF-101)
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for use in salt pools
- Features a crossbrace for added strength
- Two rubber bumpers on the lower ends protect the pool wall
- Includes two anchor sockets on 19” centers
- Recommended Anchor: AS-100B (sold separately)
- Recommended Escutcheon: EP-100F (sold separately)
S.R. Smith Dade County Ladder Specifications:
- Made of 316L marine grade stainless steel
- Tubing: 1.90" OD
- Wall Thickness: .049
- Bends: 4" Radius
S.R. Smith Dade County Ladder Dimensions:
- Frames extends 4.5” from the pool wall
- Depth: 32"
- Height: 67"
- Width: 20"
S.R. Smith 50-792E-32-MG