System Flush helps eliminate odors and reduce chemical usage by deep cleaning your hot tubs plumbing.
Unwanted build-up in your pipes can cause odors and increase the amount of chemicals required to maintain your hot tub. By removing the nasty buildup that can accumulate in your plumbing and jets you will enjoy fresher, cleaner water with a lot less fuss.
System Flush Features:
- Plumbing System Cleaner for Hot Tubs and Whirlpool Baths
- Deep cleans without the use of any harsh chemicals
- Safe for use with all surfaces
- Helps reduce odors and chlorine waste caused by build-up in your pipes
- For best results, use every time you change your hot tub water
- Each 16 ounce bottle treats 800 gallons of water
- Made in the USA
Directions for use in hot tubs:
- When it's time to change your hot tub water, first Remove the filter.
- Add SeaKlear Spa System Flush directly into your old hot tub water. Add at the rate of 8 ounces for 400 gallons of water (4 Tablespoons per 100 gallons).
- Run the hot tub on high speed with all jets and water features on for 15 to 30 minutes, or overnight at low speed if convenient.
- Drain the water and clean the spa shell. Use a small amount of Spa System Flush on a sponge or cloth to wipe any residues.
- Reinstall clean filter, refill, and balance your hot tub water.
- Repeat every 90 to 120 days when you drain and refill your hot tub.
Directions for us in whirlpool baths (jetted tubs):
- Fill the tub with warm water and add 1/4 cup of Spa System Flush.
- Run the jets on high speed for 15 minutes and then drain the bath.
- Wipe the shell with a little System Flush on a sponge or cloth to remove any residues.
- Repeat monthly.