PoolEye alarms use subsurface wave detection which is an advanced pool security technology. This alarm will sound and alert you if there is unwanted activity in the pool, including pool intrusion or an accidental fall into the water. It will eliminate false alarms such as wind, rain or falling leaves because of its weight sensitivity sensor placed below the water. It is detecting breeches that weigh 15 pounds or more.
PoolEye is essential to increase safety in the fun of having a pool. Alarm siren is set right at the poolside. The Stainless steel deck mounting system and ladder mounting system are included. There is an automatic reset in 3 minutes feature. Alarm is recommended for pools that are 18 feet by 36 feet. This alarm is water resistant and has weather proof construction.
PoolEye In-ground Pool Alarm Features:
- Affordable and easy to install.
- Patented sub-surface propagation wave detector.
- Sensor placed below water surface eliminates false alarms due to wind, rain, floaters, and falling leaves.
- Detects objects 15 lbs or more (sensitivity adjustable).
- Stainless steel deck mounting system and ladder mounting system included.
- 120 dB alarm siren at poolside, 95 dB at 10 feet from pool.
- Tested to UL 464 and CSA C22.2
- Child-proof ON/OFF switch with audio indicator.
- Built in RF Channel A or B Select.
- Remote receives signal up to 100' away
- Remote can be connected to a home security system.
- 2 thermostats for monitoring both water and air temperature
- Remote uses AC power adapter (UL/CSA Listed)
- Automatic low battery check will chirp every 60 seconds when low.
- Recommended for pools up to 18 feet by 36 feet (larger pools require additional alarm).
- Automatic reset in 3 minutes.
- Power check test button.
- LCD Display.
- Operates on one 9 Volt battery and 1 AA battery (not included).
- Installation / Operation Manual (English / French).