PoolEye alarms use subsurface wave detection which is an advanced pool security technology. This alarm will sound and alert you if there is unwanted activity in the pool, including pool intrusion or an accidental fall into the water. It will eliminate false alarms such as wind, rain or falling leaves because of its weight sensitivity sensor placed below the water. It is detecting breeches that weigh 15 pounds or more.
Alarm System is essential to increase safety in the fun of having a pool. Alarm siren is set right at the poolside. The Stainless steel deck mounting system and ladder mounting system are included. Alarm is recommended for pools that are 18 feet by 36 feet. This alarm is water resistant and has weather proof construction.
PE22 for In-ground pools features an added layer of protection, Infrared Night Vision, which monitors the pool area. The PE22 also comes equipped with an in-home remote alarm that alerts you with human voice announcements and/or siren, depending on the level of intrusion.
Perimeter Detection Features:
- Preventive Alert System
- Passive infrared motion detector (PIR) range of 180 degrees and up to 50 feet.
- On/Off Control Switch with Child-proof Lock.
- In-home remote receiver features voice announcements when perimeter alarm is set off.
- Automatic reset in 30 seconds.
- Adjustable PIR Sensitivity.
- Subsurface wave detection.
- Sensor placed below water surface eliminates false alarms.
- Detects objects that weigh 15 pounds or more.
- Adjustable Sensitivity.
- 120 dB alarm siren at poolside, 95 dB at 10 feet from poolside.
- ETL listed to UL Standard 464.
- Child-proof ON/OFF switch with audio indicator.
- Stainless steel deck mounting system and ladder mounting system included.
- Automatic low battery check will chirp every 60 seconds when battery is low.
- Recommended for pools up to 18 feet by 36 feet (larger pools require an additional alarm).
- Power Check Test Button.
- Interactive weather resistant control.
- Poolside unit operates on 6 AA batteries (not included).
- Installation and Operation Manual.
- Back-up 9 Volt battery (not included) for remote.
- Built-in RF Channel A or B select.
- Receives signal up to 100 feet away.
- Remote can be connected to a home security system.
- Remote announces "check the pool" 3 times when perimeter alarm signal is detected.
- Remote announces "emergency! check the pool!" and sounds alarm when underwater alarm signal is received.
- Remote announces "check the battery" when low battery signal is received from poolside unit.
- Remote uses AC power adapter (UL/CSA listed).