Spa Frog Cartridge Kit Includes:
- One (1) Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge
- Three (3) Spa Frog Bromine Cartridges 200 grams
Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge 200 Grams - The purple Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge contains 33% more Bromine than the standard yellow cartridge. The purple cartridge is somewhat exclusive and Sunplay is one of the few retailers to have them.
The blue Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge is compatible with the Spa Frog In-Line System and Floating System. There are many benefits to using the minerals in your spa such as reducing bromine use up to 50%, softening the spa's water, and cutting down maintenance and cleaning. The mineral cartridge should be replaced every four months.
Spa Frog mineral sanitizers are the only spa mineral systems to work with such low levels of Bromine for the highest water quality.
Spa Frog Cartridge Kit Features:
- Cuts Bromine use up to 50%
- Mineral cartridges are compatible with Frog In-Line Systems and the Frog Floating System
- Reduces time spent on spa maintenance and cleaning
- Water feels softer with a crystal, clear shine
- Using less Bromine helps to reduce chemical odors
- Mineral cartridges last four full months
- Bromine cartridges last between 3-5 weeks, depending on usage and volume
NOTE: Many customers are curious if there are any differences between the purple and green 200 gram Bromine cartridges, and the answer is no. They are the exact same and interchangeable. Spa manufacturers such as Caldera, Hot Springs, Tiger River, Lime Light, and others sell the purple cartridges to their dealers, while spa brands like Marquis, Emerald, Leisure Bay, Pacific, Saratoga, and others sell the green cartridges to their dealers. In short, the purple, yellow, and green Bromine cartridges are all interchangeable and compatible with the appropriate Spa Frog systems.