The automatic pump shut off system prevents pool and spa entrapment. The Speck SVRS uses the existing pool pump motor as a sensor, with patented Shaft Power Monitoring technology that will detect a swimmer blocking the suction drain and quickly shut off the pump. It will accurately monitor the power to single phase or three phase pumps.
Speck SVRS Pump Shut Off System Features:
- Uses the motor as a sensor to detect if a swimmer is blocking the suction drain and quickly shuts off the pump.
- Works on single phase or three phase motors.
- Fully assembled control panel is designed to be installed between an existing pump control panel and the pump motor.
- Doesn't require any batter backup.
- Conformal coating of circuit boards to protect against corrosive gases that are common with some pool chemicals.
- Manual reset button on the face of the control box.
- Uninterrupted anti-entrapment protection even during cleaning and back washing.
- Tested and approved to ASME A112.19.17 SVRS standard and recognized as an automatic pump shut off system.
- Also recognized as a secondary method of prection by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
- VGB 2008 Compliant