If you're looking to teach your child to swim, the Speedo Infant Personal Flotation Device is the perfect tool to help familiarize your child with the water and begin building their confidence in the water. Designed specifically with infants in mind, the flotation is located on the chest and behind the neck to help keep your child's head above the water. The chest and leg straps are both adjustable for additional security. The quick release buckles are conveniently easy to release for an adult to use but are harder for a child to undo accidentally. The Flotation Device is made with a nylon shell and a soft, polyester lining for your child's comfort. Meant for infants up to 30 lbs and chest size 16"-20".
The Speedo Infant Personal Flotation Device features include:
- American Red Cross Licensed
- U.S Coast Guard approved
- Neck pillow supports infant's head in the water
- Leg and chest straps are adjustable
- Two quick release chest buckles
- Fits maximum weight of 30 lbs and chest size 16"-20"