With Power Paddles, the blade shape mimics the shape of your hand and the holes allow the water to channel through the paddle for enhanced stroke fluidity. The paddle shape helps to increase strength and distributes increased force naturally over the hand to create the correct bio-mechanical stress on pull. The straps are adjustable for a secure and comfortable fit. The broad blade and strategically placed holes provide optimal water contact. Power Paddles will help you increase your performance by building upper body strength and muscle memory to develop a powerful stroke.
Power Paddles Feature:
- Promotes the catch and pull phase of the stroke
- Helps to develop proper stroke mechanics
- Lightweight design helps retain natural feel of the water
- Adjustable strap system for a secure and comfortable fit
- Strategically placed holes provide optimal water contact
What size should I buy?
Beginner, recreation and novice swimmers who train over limited distances should choose the paddle that best fits their hand size. (Smaller paddles place less stress on the shoulder). Experienced and triathlete swimmers can size up accordingly based on swim ability.
Dimensions: (color coded by size)
S = 6 1/4" Height X 5 3/4" Width
M = 7 1/2" Height X 7.0" Width
L = 8" Height X 7 1/2" Width
XL 8 3/4" Height X 8" Width