The LCT is the lap counter and timer that you wear on your finger that is used by coaches, swimmers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, walkers and anyone else that wants to monitor their races or workouts. The LCT fits on your index finger and the one hand operation allows you to record your laps by simply tapping the button with your thumb. It will display what lap number you just finished, the split time for that lap and your overall cumulative time. Once you have completed your activity, it will show you the total number of laps you completed, the overall time of the activity, your average lap time, slowest lap time and your fastest lap time.
- Timer and Lap Counter that you wear on your finger.
- One hand operation.
- Counts laps and collects summary timing statistics.
- Displays your last lap finished, split time for lap and total cumulative time.
- You can look up your fastest, slowest, average and total lap times after your race or workout.
- Rugged design that is water resistant up to 50 meters deep.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty.