The S.R. Smith PAL2 accessibility lift includes all the great features of our original PAL pool lift, with a modernized look and durable matte finish. It is a portable, free-standing pool lift that comes with the PAL Secure-It Kit so that it can be fixed to the deck. Standard features include the LiftOperator Intelligent Control (mounted on the mast), a 24-volt rechargeable battery, waterproof hand control, footrest and seat belt assembly.
The completely portable PAL2 pool lift is the perfect ADA Compliant lift for any commercial aquatic facility. The PAL2 Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010). 240° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
PAL2 Portable Lift Features:
- 300 lb lifting capacity.
- Completely portable - easy to move by one person.
- Fits through a standard size door frame.
- Conveniently stores away when not in use.
- Modernized Sleek Design.
- Durable matte finish in new Mist Color.
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery. (Battery lasts for approximately 30 lifts per charge)
- User operable via waterproof hand control.
- 240° rotation.
- Powder coated stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Comes with battery, charger; battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seat belt assembly.
- 3rd party tested and verified ADA compliant.
- Activation Key
- Arm Rests (required in some states)
- Stability Vest
- Seat Pad
- Battery Cover
- Frame - 3 Years (except powder coated finish)
- Electronic Components - 2 Years (except battery)
- Batteries - 1 Year, Pro-Rated (90 Days - 100%, 91 to 365 Days - 50%
SPA Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
Product Resources & Support:
PAL2 Data Sheet (pdf)
Pool Lift Covers Data Sheet (pdf)
Accessibility Equipment Brochure (pdf)
PAL2 Compliance Testing (pdf)
PAL2 Installation & Owner's Manual (pdf)PAL Secure-It Kit Installation (pdf)
PAL Maintenance Placard (pdf)
PAL2 Specifications (pdf)
AutoCAD & 3D Models:
PAL2 AutoCAD (dwg)
PAL2 Revit (zip)