The Power Tower is a lighting control system that is used mostly for converting an existing fiber optic lighting system to an S.R. Smith LED lighting system. The control tower uses 120 Volts and converts to 12 Volts using two separate 30 Watt transformer circuits. Each transformer circuit can manage up to four S.R. Smith products. Therefore if you have several lighting systems or even just two, then you can control the individual products with the same power tower.
You can also synchronize the lighting systems so that they are powered on or off at the same time with one button. Also you can segregate the lighting systems so while one is being used, the other can be set on stand-by. For example, you can operate 4 LED lights on one circuit and 4 color light streams on the other circuit with the same power tower. It comes with a remote control. The power tower also works with existing pool automation systems.
Power Tower Features:
- Manage up to 4 S.R. Smith LED products
- Control LED lights on one circuit and control color light streams on second circuit
- Remote Control
- Works with existing pool automation systems
- Easily converts Fiber system to LED
- Synchronize lighting systems
- Segregate lighting systems
- 120 Volts and converts to 12 Volts
- 30 Watt Transformer Circuit