The Challenge dual post basketball game set can withstand the toughest of game play at residential pools. The innovative continuous uprights don't require as much hardware as traditional designs which means less maintenance and quicker installation. It is made of aluminum to resist corrosion and increase durability.
The anchor assembly also allows you to remove the basketball set when you want your deck to be clear and you can place the optional anchor cap into the anchor for a smooth finished look. The competition quality backboard is made of acrylic and is bolted to the post. The regulation basketball rim is bolted to backboard. The rim and square frame are coated in black vinyl to protect them.
Swim N' Dunk Challenge Features:
- Setback 12" from pool edge as measured to the center of the anchor.
- Commercial grade 1.90 square, 304 stainless steel frame.
- Regulation size rim.
- Includes net, basketball and needle for the ball.
- Recommended for all in-ground pool types
- In-deck installation required.
- Deck anchors and escutcheon plates are included.
- Recommended for residential pool use.