This small, powerful control system operates lighting systems with a wireless remote. Therefore, you can manually adjust and control the lighting system on two circuits via handheld wireless remote.
There are 2 wireless circuits for 120 Volt light manipulation. There is a manual override switch for each circuit. This is a low cost system that works at ultimate performance for any 120 Volt, 8 Amp remote control system. This power center has a 75 foot wireless range for its remote.
- Control System is Small and Powerful
- Easy Installation
- 2 Wireless Circuits for lighting systems
- Manual override switches on each circuit
- Circuits controlled by wireless remote
- Operates lighting systems
- Remote has a 75' range
- 10' Cord moveable antenna
- 120 Volt Unit
- 30 Amps Max