Sta-Rite IntelliPro VS-SVRS PumpThe new IntelliPro VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off. The Sta-Rite IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%.
An Eco Select Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.
IntelliPro pumps also include a variable speed capability, along with digital controls and proprietary software that allow custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, waterfalls, etc. There are eight individual, adjustable speed settings at your command. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed will be lower than the preset, unchangeable speed of older pumps.
A new standard for service life. The IntelliPro pump's advanced motor produces far less heat and vibration than a traditional induction motor. This means less stress and wear on pump components. It also eases the strain on other equipment. The IntelliPro pump also features built-in diagnostics that protect it from the most common causes of premature pump failure, loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities. These features are engineered to deliver a remarkably long, trouble-free service life to multiply savings over its lifetime.
IntelliPro VS+SVRS Pump Features:
- 3 Horsepower Variable Speed Pump
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Unlike other devices, the built-in SVRS protection with the IntelliPro pump cannot be turned off.
- Four function buttons to set / program exact pump speeds for specific operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- Speed adjustment buttons - you or your pool professional dial in the most efficient speed for each application
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure - priming protection, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Alarm status light - a sequence of blinks alerts you of conditions that may need attention
- Compatible with Pentair IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems.
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A22.214.171.1242 Device
- Includes IntelliTouch - IntelliPro Communication Cable
- 230 Volts