Sta-Rite IntelliPro VS-SVRS PumpThe new IntelliPro VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off. The Sta-Rite IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%.
An Eco Select Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
IntelliPro pumps also include a variable speed capability, along with digital controls and proprietary software that allow custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, waterfalls, etc. There are eight individual, adjustable speed settings at your command. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed will be lower than the preset, unchangeable speed of older pumps.
IntelliPro VS+SVRS Pump Features:
- 3 Horsepower Variable Speed Pump
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Unlike other devices, the built-in SVRS protection with the IntelliPro pump cannot be turned off.
- Four function buttons to set / program exact pump speeds for specific operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- Speed adjustment buttons - you or your pool professional dial in the most efficient speed for each application
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure - priming protection, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Alarm status light - a sequence of blinks alerts you of conditions that may need attention
- Compatible with Pentair IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems.
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A184.108.40.2062 Device
- Includes IntelliTouch - IntelliPro Communication Cable
- 230 Volts
A new standard for service life. The IntelliPro pump's advanced motor produces far less heat and vibration than a traditional induction motor. This means less stress and wear on pump components. It also eases the strain on other equipment. The IntelliPro pump also features built-in diagnostics that protect it from the most common causes of premature pump failure, loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities. These features are engineered to deliver a remarkably long, trouble-free service life to multiply savings over its lifetime.
Programming the IntelliPro VS+SVRS pump is as easy as setting the stations on your car radio. With the pump running, simply press the speed button assigned to the operation you want to manage. Then, just press the up or down button to increase or decrease the speed setting between 1100 RPM and 3450 RPM. It's that simple to optimize water flow for any application. And remember, as you change or add equipment and features, speed settings can be quickly adjusted to ensure the lowest amount of energy is consumed.
The quietest pool pump available. The exclusive permanent magnet motor so critical for energy savings is also a totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design. This, combined with running at a lower speed, is responsible for the IntelliPro VS+SVRS Pump being the quietest pump you can install. At typical speeds you can barely hear it operating.
Maintain efficiency as your equipment changes. Because the IntelliPro pump allows you to change pump speeds, you can add equipment and features or change them without concern about losing your dramatic energy savings. Just push a button to set the new, optimum speed to operate at the lowest energy use.
Vary the sights and sounds of your poolscape. The IntelliPro pump also gives you the ability to alter the performance of your water features. Add height to deck jets or fountains. Increase or decrease the flow to waterfalls or a vanishing edge. Just push a button to adjust as you desire.
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
$50 - $600 IntelliPro VS Rebate Inefficient pool pumps are considered a significant drain on energy and therefore a prime target for replacement with newer, more energy-efficient models. That's why a number of utility companies are offering rebate incentives to pool owners for the purchase of energy-efficient swimming pool pumps.
Below is a list of utilities offering rebates for purchase of an IntelliPro VS variable speed pump. Please note, program dates and eligibility requirements are subject to change by the utility company without notice. See specific utility company website to verify program details and availability.
Submit Rebate Online Pentair's Online Rebate Submission