When Sta-Rite introduced IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump technology, pool owners began to enjoy energy savings up to 90% compared to traditional single-speed pumps.
Sta-Rite's next leap forward was the development of XF pump hydraulics. Using computerized Computational Fluid Dynamics and Finite Element Analysis, interior passageways and impeller operation were optimized to decrease turbulent flow and increase energy-efficient performance.
Now, Sta-Rite unveils the pump that brings together both of these breakthroughs: The IntelliProXF Variable Speed Pump. Whether you own a small and elegant pool or one thats large and feature-packed, youll enjoy the advantages of the most advanced, smoothest-running and most energy-saving pump weve ever made
The IntelliProXF Variable Speed Pump is as easy to install as it is to manage. Its a drop-in replacement for all WhisperFlo High Performance Pump models and an easy substitute for Challenger High Pressure Pumps.
Once installed, the IntelliPro XF pump is fully compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch Control Systems, providing a range of options from indoor control panels to wireless remotes to manage pool heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more. Add the ScreenLogic2 Interface and IntelliTouch and EasyTouch automation owners can enjoy pool and spa control using their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch mobile digital devices, Mac computer Android Operating Systems or PC.
Sta-Rite IntelliPro XF Features:
- 3 Horsepower
- Variable Speed Motor / 230 Volts
- New union connectors connects directly to 2.5" or 3" plumbing (included).
- Drop-in replacement for all WhisperFlo models. Simple replacement for Challenger pumps.
- Eight programmable speed settings and 24-hour clock for scheduling assure optimum speed and run times.
- See-through lid makes basket inspection fast and easy.
- Extra-large basket needs less emptying; smooth surface allows easy debris removal.
- Built-in self diagnostics protects the pump.
- Plenty of power to run large residential and commercial pools with water features.
- Proprietary hydraulic isolator satisfies the competing priorities of smooth priming and optimally efficient operation.
- User-friendly Cam and Ramp lid removes easily and locks in place quickly with a quarter-turn.
- External port threads and included tool-free unions require only hand tightening for a perfect fit.
- Easy-carry handle is a back-saver at the equipment pad.
- New upgraded dual-compartment motor allows simpler electrical installation.
- Diamond seals made of oxidation-resistant EPDM rubber for longer-lasting, leak-resistant performance.
Compatible with Pentair IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch and other brands of digital pool/spa controls. When paired with an IntelliTouch or EasyTouch automation system and the ScreenLogic interface, the IntelliProXF pump can be controlled from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, anywhere, anytime.
$50 - $600 IntelliPro Rebate Inefficient pool pumps are considered a significant drain on energy and therefore a prime target for replacement with newer, more energy-efficient models. That's why a number of utility companies are offering rebate incentives to pool owners for the purchase of energy-efficient swimming pool pumps.
Below is a list of utilities offering rebates for purchase of an IntelliPro variable speed pump. Please note, program dates and eligibility requirements are subject to change by the utility company without notice. See specific utility company website to verify program details and availability.
Submit Rebate Online Pentair's Online Rebate Submission