The HydroTools in-line Chlorinator is ideal for above-ground pools and comes with fittings to connect the chlorinator into your already existing pipes.
This chlorinator can be used with chlorine or bromine tablets and has an adjustable dial for releasing the amount of chemicals that you feel is appropriate for conditions such as, temperature, pool size, and pH levels. Ultimately this dial will provide simple feed rate adjustment.
Swimline Automatic Chemical Feeder Features:
- In-line Chlorinator for above-ground pools
- Automatically release chemicals so you don't have to
- Works with large or small, slow dissolving, Trichlor or Bromine tablets or sticks
- Dial control valve allows for simple feed rate adjustment
- Large capacity that can hold up to 9 pounds of chlorine or bromine
- Can be used on newly constructed or already existing pools and spas
Note: Chemical feeders should always be installed on the return line, after the last heating appliance.