The Stand-up Paddleboard (SUP) Taxi provides unmatched security of your boards while traveling or parked. The SUP carrier can telescope to accommodate boards up to 34" wide and the locking strap assembly assures the boards are secured to your vehicle for the ultimate in protection. In addition to protecting your boards from theft, the rack also protects the boards finish with a soft padding on the base and on the strap.
The SUP Taxi is designed with a universal mounting system that will attach to almost any type of roof rack system. Once attached it can hold either one or two boards at a time.
SUP Taxi Features:
- Can safely secure 1 or 2 boards at a time
- Telescoping rack design provides a custom fit
- Securely holds boards with a width of up to 34"
- Lock strap assembly with steel reinforced webbing and spring loaded locking cam
- Protects boards from theft and damage during travel or parked
- Soft padding on rack base and straps for added protection
- Includes 4 One-Key Locks (2 for the locking strap assembly and 2 for the Speedlink mounting system)
- Paddleboard Load capacity: One to Two Boards
- Fits Aero Profile Rack Bars: Yes
- Fits SquareBars: Yes
- Lockable: Yes
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Factory rack mounting hardware included: Yes
- Carrying type: Horizontal