The TriVac 500 Pool Cleaner quickly and effectively cleans your pool's floors and walls. AquaDrive technology quickly and efficiently moves the cleaner around your pool on jets of water, reducing wear and tear on your pool surfaces. The Trivac 500 rests on low-friction wheels and is propelled forward by a pressurized water jet. Three venturi jets face the surface being cleaned and blast debris into the bag. In this mode the cleaner is able to clean floors, walls, and coves. As the cleaner encounters walls or corners it uses a forward facing jet to reverse its direction. This enables the cleaner to quickly resume cleaning.
With its unique float and extra-large bag, the TriVac 500 makes short work of cleaning your pool's surfaces. Cleaning the bag is a simple process thanks to the wide bag opening. The TriVac's sweep hose design will help clean areas that are more difficult to reach such as corners, stairs, and benches. The wide vacuum inlet traps dirt and debris from any surface it cleans.
- Pressure Side Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools
- Can be used in pools up to 20' x 40'
- AquaDrive for forward/reverse propulsion
- Extra large debris bag
- Low-friction wheels to reduce wear and tear
- Powerful sweep hose design for hard to reach areas
- 6 quart debris bag
- 9" wide cleaning path
- 2.5" suction intake
- 3 venturi jets
- 30 foot hose
- 23 PSI optimal working pressure
- Average back-up time: 5-10 seconds
- Average back-up frequency: 60-75 seconds
- Cleaning to back-up ratio: 90/10