Contoured Swim Paddles helps you to develop proper stroke mechanics and the strategically placed holes help to retain the feel of the water. The contoured design follows the form of your hand and promotes the catch and pull phase of the stroke. The paddles help to guide the arm through the stroke to accentuate a proper form. The paddles straps are adjustable for a secure and comfortable fit.
A proper stroke with the Catalyst Contour Paddle guides the arm straight back through the water with minimal resistance, building muscle memory for proper alignment. In contrast, an improper stroke will be exaggerated and the arm will be thrown off course. Showcasing Polypropylene construction and multiple lacing options, the Catalyst Contour Paddles offer the perfect balance between impact resistance, flexibility and fit.
Contoured Swim Paddle Features:
- Promotes the catch and pull phase of the stroke
- Helps to develop proper stroke technique
- Contoured design follows the form of your hand
- Lightweight design helps retain natural feel of the water
- Adjustable strap system for a secure and comfortable fit
Paddle Size Chart: (color coded by size)
- Small = 7.87" Height X 6.1" Width
- Medium = 8.66" Height X 7.5" Width
- Large = 9.45" Height X 8.27" Width
What size should I buy?
Beginner, recreation and novice swimmers who train over limited distances should choose the paddle that best fits their hand size. (Smaller paddles place less stress on the shoulder). Experienced and triathlete swimmers can size up accordingly based on swim ability.