The TYR CrossBlade Training Fins are an intermediate blade length which combines the best of both worlds from the short and long blade fins. Tempo and speed are increased while still increasing resistance for building leg power. The fins are excellent for race-pace training because they enable you to manage kick and arm tempo and greater speeds. Whether you're refining your technique or building strength, the CrossBlade Training Fins are a great investment in your training.
The TYR CrossBlade Training Fins features include:
- Extended size range from youth to adult with soft rubber foot pockets which conform to the foot
- Combine positive attributes from both short and long blade fins to increase power and speed
- Ideal for race-pace training
- Body positioning aid for drills
- The fin should be snug around the foot without slips or rubs. If any slippage occurs while kicking, it's recommended to downsize by one size.
- XXS = Kid's size 1-3 - Purple
- XS =Men's size 3-5 | Women's size 4.5-6.5 - Orange
- S = Men's size 5-7 | Women's size 6.5-8.5 - Green
- M =Men's size 7-9 | Women's size 8.5-10.5 - Yellow
- L =Men's size 9-11 | Women's size 10.5-12.5 - Red
- XL =Men's size 11-13 | Women's size 12.5-14.5 - Blue
- XXL =Men's size 13-15 | Women's size 14.5+ - Light Gray