The Mentor 2 Paddles are designed to help build upper body strength and improve stroke technique. The incorporated holes allow the water to channel through the paddle for enhanced stroke fluidity. The paddle shape helps to increase strength and distributes increased force naturally over the hand to create the correct bio-mechanical stress on pull. The straps are adjustable for a secure and comfortable fit. The broad blade and multiple lacing options offer greater flexibility and reduced overall weight.
Mentor 2 Paddles Feature:
- Promotes the catch and pull phase of the stroke
- Helps to develop proper stroke technique
- Lightweight design helps retain natural feel of the water
- Adjustable strap system with multiple lacing options for a secure and comfortable fit
- Strategically placed holes provide optimal water contact
- Builds upper body strength
- Durable polypropylene with silicone straps
Beginner, recreation and novice swimmers who train over limited distances should choose the paddle that best fits their hand size. (Smaller paddles place less stress on the shoulder). Experienced and triathlete swimmers can size up accordingly based on swim ability.
Sizes: (color coded by size)
XS = 7" Height X 6" Width
S = 8 1/4" Height X 6 3/4" Width
M = 9 1/8" Height X 7 5/8" Width
L = 10 3/4" Height X 8 1/2" Width